The Administration for Children and Families, HHS, is soliciting comments by July 22, 2018 on initial criteria and potential candidate programs and services for review in a Clearinghouse of evidence-based practices in accordance with the Family First Prevention Services Act of 2018.
The Center of Excellence in Evidence-Based Intervention helps identify and support the use of evidence-based practices for children, youth and families in the state of South Carolina.
The Center is part of the Palmetto Coordinated System of Care, which is designed to provide family-centered and seamless supports for children and families in need.
To enable you to efficiently navigate our site, please use the guide below:
- Want to know what Evidence-Based treatments are and what they provide, go here.
- Providers of evidence-based treatments will find resources here.
- Policymakers seeking resources on evidence-based treatments, go here
- Youth and caregivers seeking information on quality treatments, go here
- There are many conferences, trainings and other events for providers happening. Check them out here.
- The Center of Excellence now has a blog! Check it out here.
- To learn more about the Center and its staff, go here.
- Contact the Center using this page.